Shipping and Returns
Whilst we make every effort to provide enough information about the sizing variations in our shoes, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for either an exchange in size or style. After all, you may not like the look or they may not be what you need!
We will exchange, credit or refund your purchase (excluding postage) if you return shoes to us within 14 days of purchase. You will need to do the following:
- contact us by telephone on 0409 671 172, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you would like to return the item (we will then also be able to put the other size/style aside for you);
- we will then send you a confirmation email giving you the return shipping address together with other return information;
- the shoes will need to be returned in the original box, with packaging, and unworn with tags attached. This will mean that when you try them out, you need to stay inside on carpet to avoid marking the shoes;
- please send the shoes back via Australia Post . It would be best for you to register the postage as we cannot take responsibility for non receipt of goods;
- On checking that the shoes have been returned in good order, we will contact you about payment for shipping the replacement pair.
If you choose to get a refund, your purchase price less postage costs will be refunded. Refunds will not be made if item is returned after 28 days – unless warranty conditions apply.
Shoes cannot be credited if they are returned in a worn condition, unless there is a warrantee problem. If you think the shoes have a manufacturing fault, please follow the procedure above. Before you send them back, we will ring you to get more information and then help you with the next steps.
Please note that the cost of returning goods for refund or exchange is the responsibility of the customer. It is important to register your return to ensure we receive the shoes. If they are lost in transit, you will also have some protection because of the registration.